New role for sector leader based in HemelHempstead based in a growing team with fantastic support worldwide. If you are looking for a fresh challenge to use stretch your project management skills, within a great team look no further! This is an extremely stable team where effort is rewarded and given every support needed from the board. Reporting to Logistics Director
The role requires an individual who is not only flexible, but also able to manage and lead others at various locations. The ability to make things happen and drive several projects at once, both from hands on perspective and from a remote location is a must. The ideal candidate will need excellent communication skills, as the role requires extensive customer contact at board level.
You will be involved in:
- Business development of both new and existing business, through supporting new sales leads, and the account management of existing clients.
- Preparation of customer tenders including data analysis, identifying trends, summarising findings, developing solutions and the preparation of cost models / business plans.
- Designing supply chain solutions unique to individual customers.
- Process mapping and design for existing and proposed operational activities.
- Preparation and management of project management documentation and plans using prince 2-project management methodology with customer.
- Implementation of external customer projects from initial concept to operational handover. which includes but not limited to
- Negotiating SLA & KPI
- Management of suppliers
- Defining SOP & Operational processes.
- Configuration and implementation of platforms.
- Warehouse design and Inventory management
- Inbound and outbound transport solutions
- Business change management / Six Sigma
- Recruitment & Training of staff
- Training and development of staff
The role will require some UK travel and flexible working hours to support demanding customer deadlines.
- Man management experience.
- Logistic project management experience.
- Change management experience
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Project management using Prince 2 methodology.
- Implementation of external customers business
- Solution design, green field vision concept
- Pricing cost models
- Data analysis of new and existing warehouse business
- Six Sigma lean engineering
- Red Prairie WMS
- Operational experience or Logistics / Business related degree.
- Clean car driving license
- MS Office advanced level
If you would like to discuss this further please call or click and apply now!
Amaryllis Search and Selection is a complete service recruitment consultancy – specialists the financial and commercial arena. Successful applicants will be contacted within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us after this time please assume you have been unsuccessful. We wish you the best of luck in your career search.